Rental Inventory Includes (but not limited to):
Gun Rentals currently available, (subject to change)
- Glock: 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 26, 34MOS, 40MOS, 42, 43
- Canik TP9SFT 9mm
- CZ P10c 9mm
- Keltec Sub-2000 9mm carbine
- Heckler & Koch MP5 9mm Full-Auto
- Rock Island Armory .22TCM9r
- Rossi RS22 Semi-Auto .22LR rifle
- Ruger: SR22, Mark IV 22, Ruger LCP II .380acp
- Sig Sauer: P238 Extreme, P938, P320 Full 9mm, Sig P365 9mm
- Smith & Wesson: M&P 22 Compact, M&P Shield 9mm, Shield EZ .380
- Springfield XD Mod 2 9mm 4", XDS 9mm
- Walther: PPQ M2 22, PPQ M2 9mm, PPQ M2 SC 9mm, PPS M2 9mm, PPQ Q4 TAC 9mm w/Leupold Deltapoint Pro Red Dot
- Beretta 92fs .22LR
- Taurus .22LR/.22Mag revolver, 1911 5" .45acp
- Spikes Full-Auto M16 Short Barreled Rifle
- Radical Firearms AR15 5.56mm Rifle
- Dead Air Armament suppressor with pistons for .45, .40 & 9mm.
Gun rentals vary by membership level & start at $15, $10 for Silver with Gold enjoying free gun rentals, (excluding full auto).
***If you are a non-US citizen, you are not eligible to rent firearms from our range unless you meet the requirements stated below, or possess an Iowa Permit to Carry or Acquire.
Can an alien who enters the United States on a nonimmigrant alien visa rent a firearm for lawful hunting or sporting purposes while in the United States? | Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives
A nonimmigrant alien that possess a valid hunting license from a State within the United States or falls within any of the other exceptions or exemptions that allow nonimmigrant aliens to possess firearms may rent firearms to hunt or to use at a shooting range.